NCT Delhi Scholarship 2017 – 2018 SC ST OBC Registrations open apply online for Fresher & Renewal Application. Check NCT Delhi Scholarship Application Status.
Delhi Government to announce National Capital territory of Delhi Scholarship 2017-18. Those applicants who are looking such kind of scheme for compilations of their education and courses but not be able due to insufficient money grab this golden opportunity and they can continue their study or courses and achieve success.
This Scholarship Scheme will be beneficial for those students who have some fund problems and belonging to SC/ST t categories to continue their further studies. All eligible and willing contenders can apply online SC ST Welfare Delhi Application Form 2017-18 through official link
Importance and usage of NCT Delhi Scholarship 2017 Registration:
There are many students in India who have talent and they can lots of things for their nation but due to insufficient money their dreams are not fulfilled. Delhi government is supporting all of those talented candidates by providing such kind of opportunity. Candidates must take benefit of national capital territory of Delhi scholarship 2017. Willing candidate must register their name and apply for this scholarship before last date.
Terms and condition for applying National Capital Territory of Delhi scholarship 2017
- This scholarship is applicable for all students who belong to different caste as minority or backward.
- Applicant’s family income must not be exceeded than 2lakh per annum.
- Applicant has been secured minimum 60%.
- Applicant must contain all required documents.
- All documents must be correct and age and name will also be same in all documents.
- If student does not appear in final exam his scholarship will be canceled by authority.
- If an applicant fails then 50% amount of scholarship will be deducted.
- This scheme is only for those who want to continue his study
Essential documents to apply for NCT Delhi Scholarship 2017 Registration:
- Applicant’s ID proof.
- Parent’s income certificate (income should not be more than 2lakh per annum.).
- Caste certificate of student.
- Domicile certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account detail must be attached.
- Mark sheet of previous year (least 60% marks required)
- Applicant’s birth certificate.
Instructions to apply for applying National Capital Territory of NCT Delhi scholarship 2017 Online:
Firstly interested candidate can visit official website which is www.govt.nic.in. Then choose proper link. Get all details from official website and read all instruction and follow it. Fill online application forms carefully because error found in form will be rejected by government. Applicant will get a registration id. Take printout of your online application form for future use.