Kerala Scholarship 2017 – 18 Pre Matric Post Matric Online Application Registration dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Kerala Scholarship 2017 -18 a golden opportunity accessible for applicants who want to do higher professional courses and need financial aid in Kerala. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Kerala has activated Kerala Scholarship 2017-18 registration link for Pre – Matric / Post – Matric fellowship.
Candidates not only of general category but also for those who belongs to minority categories like SC/ ST/ OBC who need financial support can grab this opportunity. Those students, who cannot afford higher education due to insufficient money or poor family background, can continue their study without facing any financial problem. This program is provided by organization or authority to help needy students.
Eligibility to fill online application form is for students studying in 9th 10th 11th 12th graduation in BA / BSC / B.COM post graduation in MA / MSC / MCOM /BBA /BCA.
Specification while applying for Kerala scholarship 2017 – 2018
- Interested candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in last qualifying year.
- Applicant parent’s income must less 2lakh per annum.
- Here is great opportunity for special girls because there are 40% reserved seats for girl’s candidates.
- Applicant parents must be non-government employ.
- Only those candidates can apply for this scholarship whose family income must less than 2lakh per annum.
- Only that candidate can apply for this scholarship who secured more 50% per marks in previous year.
Documents required for Kerala scholarship 2017:
- Applicant’s ID proof like aadhar card, voter id card, Driving License if there.
- Parent’s income certificate (income should not be more than 2lakh per annum.).
- Caste certificate of student.
- Domicile certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account detail must be attached.
- Mark sheet of previous year (least 50 % marks required)
- Applicants scanned photo.
- Applicants scanned signature.
Guidelines to fill Kerala scholarship form:
application form of Kerala scholarship has to fill through official website only which is “dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in“. All information and instruction should be read carefully. Follow instructions step by step given in web page. Fill application form correctly and cautiously. Upload required documents (documents mentioned above). Submit it before last date.
Important Note: take registration number and then print of application form.