Haryana Scholarship 2017 Online application check status know bank account credit details.
Haryana Welfare Society wants to encourage education in all categories so Haryana Scholarship 2017 is been announced on official website. Main mission behind this scholarship scheme is to help students who are not able to go for higher studies and desire for same weather candidate is of general or SC/ST category.Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department of Haryana from time to time brings new scheme to develop youth of state.
In wake of low literacy level in Haryana, Haryana Welfare Society has commenced this online. Haryana Scholarship form 2017 -18 application forms would be available on website of Haryana State Board. Aspirants may keep their documents handy to apply for Welfare Department, Haryana Scholarship.
Here’s a list for Haryana scholarship 2017 offer:
- Haryana state meritorious incentive PDF scheme.
- Merit-cum-means-scholarship scheme PDF for minority.
- Scheme of govt. of Haryana for merit scholarship PDF to UG.
- Consolidated stipend scheme PDF for scheduled caste.
- Haryana state (meritorious incentive scheme) scholarship PDF scheme.
- Lower income group scholarship PDF (non-plan).
- Post matrices scholarship PDF for welfare of backward classes.
- Post matrices scholarship PDF for students belonging to minority communities.
- Post matric scholarship to students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes PDF.
- Haryana state merit scholarship scheme PDF.
Eligibility for Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2017
Income of candidate’s family shall not be more than 2 lacs. students must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th standard. Candidate must be domicile and permanent resident of Haryana state. benefit of scholarship shall not be awarded to more than two members in a family. Candidates who want to opt for higher studies should be eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Kerala scholarship 2017:
- Applicant’s ID proof.
- Parent’s income certificate (income should not be more than 2lakh per annum.).
- Caste certificate of student.
- Domicile certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account and passbook detail must be attached.
- Mark sheet and passing certificate (least 50 % marks required).
- Applicant’s passport size photo.
- Applicant’s scanned signature.
Instructions to submit Haryana Scholarship Registration Form 2017
Visit website of Haryana Welfare Department and click on link. Homepage of Bihar Scholarship site opens. homepage gives you various captions. Find caption “Scholarships” and tap on it. A new window will appear and windows shows main 2 phases.
Click first phase where a page with many blank fields appears. Fill up with details carefully matching to documents of candidate. Click “review and submit” Button. Second phase appears on screen. Upload both particulars photograph and signature handy here. And click on “Final submits” button. Your application is submitted and takes hardcopy safe for reference.