Goa Scholarship 2017 apply online in dhe.goa.gov.in. Check application status for SC ST OBC Minority scholarships.
Goa Scholarship 2017 – 2018 provided to students by Goa Education Trust. Welfare Society of Goa state is offering Goa Scholarship 2017 Scheme on its authorized website. scholars searching for scholarship in Goa state can complete their aim with this golden opportunity.
It is issued for students of Goa who is keen in appearing for Undergraduate and post graduate courses in UK. This scholarship scheme is provided as department is helping and motivating students to pursue higher education in top universities in UK. And students who belong to poor family and their parent’s income are very low can also take advantage of dhe.goa.gov.in SC/ST/OBC/Minority Scholarship 2017.
All eligible and wiling candidates can fill their Goa education trust scholarship registration form on official website of department before last date of closing. Scholarship2017.in is our team for students. This team will provide all applicable instructions about Goa Scholarship 2017-18 which will be very beneficial while candidates will fill their demo scholarship registration form online.
Importance and uses of Goa Scholarship 2017:
Candidates who want can apply for Goa scholarship before last date. Students appearing on 9th / 10th/ 11th /12th or under graduation in BA B.COM B.SC or post graduation in M.SC / M.COM/MA or all other technical courses BBA / BCA / MBA are eligible to apply for this Goa Scholarship 2017. scholarship will assist applicants to pursue education and fulfill their dreams.
Eligibility and conditions applicable for applying Goa Scholarship 2017 online:
- Candidate’s parent’s income should not be more than 2lakh per annum.
- Applicant must secured at least 50 % marks in previous year.
- 40% reservation seats for girls is provided
- Applicant parents must not be government employee.
- General or minority category candidates are applicable for scheme.
- Applicant must have all necessary documents.
Documents required for Goa scholarship 2017:
- Applicant’s ID proof.
- Parent’s income certificate (income should not be more than 2lakh per annum.).
- Caste certificate of student.
- Domicile certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account detail must be attached.
- Mark sheet of previous year (least 50 % marks required)
- Applicants scanned photo.
- Applicants scanned signature.
Application form of Goa scholarship has to fill through official website only. All information and instruction should be read carefully. Follow instructions step by step given in web page. Fill application form correctly and cautiously. Upload required documents (documents mentioned above). Submit it before last date.
Important Note: take registration number and then print of application form.