Chandigarh Scholarship 2017-18 Stipends application for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Apply online now in chdeducation.gov.in
As latest news (29/04/2017) for all students who belongs to SC/ST/OBC and minorities categories and pursuing their studies in any university of Punjab is, Chandigarh Scholarship 2017-18 is likely to be announced very soon in upcoming days. Chandigarh scholarship application form will be uploaded on its official website by Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of Chandigarh.
In India, there are many students who come from a family background who don’t have sufficient money to apply in a good institution or college. Now they have a chance to continue their study without facing any financial problem. This is best opportunity for all talented and extraordinary students. Organization is doing tremendous work for welfare of such students, with help of Chandigarh Scholarship Online Application Form 2017 they can continue their study and make their life successful.
Students who belong to minority caste as SC/ ST/ OBC can apply for this scholarship. Information’s about Chandigarh Scholarship for them is also available on this page for all students’ connivance (Check- Scholarship for SC/ST).
Benefits of Chandigarh Scholarship 2017:
Applicant can easily fill application form through official website. Those students who are appearing in pre-metric, post metric, undergraduate, post graduate are eligible to apply Chandigarh Scholarship 2017. Students must check/read complete eligibility criteria to apply online before closing date. Candidates can fill their application form through link www.chdeducation.gov.in scholarship 2017-18
Documents required for Chandigarh scholarship 2017:
- Applicant’s ID proof.
- Parent’s income certificate (income should not be more than 2lakh per annum.).
- Caste certificate of student.
- Applicant’s bank account detail must be attached.
- Bank pass book.
- Mark sheet of previous year (least 55 % marks required)
- Address proof.
- Stdents’s birth certificate.
Criteria to apply for Chandigarh scholarship 2017- 2018
- Student must have secured at least 55% marks in previous year.
- Parent’s income must be less than 2lakh per Annum.
- Candidate can apply for this scholarship either he/she are studying in a government school or private school.
- Applicant’s parents must be not a government employee.
- applicant must also have all essential documents.