Scholarship Application status check online. State wise government Students scholarship online application EPass, Ekalyan, Vidyasiri, National scholarships portal.
Indian Government has started Sarv Siksha Abiyan for Right to education for all. Many students have lack of proper and higher education because of poverty. So government has started giving scholarships for students central wise and state wise. Government has pre-matric and post matric scholarship schemes for students. Online application mode for many scholarships are received at their respective websites.
List of Government aided Scholarships available for students to apply:
Online Application procedure to apply for scholarship:
Government Scholarship applications are to be applied in their respective websites. National merit scholarships can be applied from any where in India. Post Matric scholarships are provided by each and every state in their respective schemes. Each state government named their student education scholarship scheme relevant to their public reach.
Before scholarship applying online students need to take care of certain things. Most of the important were certificates required for applying online.
- Caste Certificate or Community Certificate.
- Nativity certificate or Resident certificate.
- Family Member Certificate.
- Income Declaration Certificate issued by MRO.
- Study or School leaving Transfer Certificate.
- Marks list of previous year study.
Other Personal Required things for online application:
- ID proof such as Aadhar copy, Ration card, College ID card.
- Residential proofs and Bank Account details copy.
- Applicant details such as Location of his school etc.